1) Visit https://www.checklifeline.org/lifeline to confirm your eligibility.
2) Call 402-347-1010 and talk with one of our Customer Service Representatives. They will ask you a few questions regarding availability in your area, and basic contact information.
*If you are an existing customer, please call 402-347-1010 for assistance.
3) Once availability and eligibility are confirmed, our Customer Service Representative will ask for an Application ID and a few other key pieces of information needed to process your request.
4) After all of the information above is received, you will be sent a disclosure form that details the ACP rules and guidelines.
5) Once the signed form is received by our office staff, your discount will be applied to your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What qualifies a household to receive ACP assistance?
• The individual or household participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program
• Has household income at or below 135% of federal poverty limit
• Participates in a Lifeline-qualifying government program:
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance
• Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
• Tribal Programs for Residents for Qualifying Tribal Lands
◇ Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
◇ Tribal TANF ◇ Tribal Head Start
◇ Food Distribution Program on Tribal Reservations 7 Available for Public Use Eligibility Criteria
• Participates in the free and reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-20 or 2020-21 school year
• Experienced substantial documented loss of income since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers
• Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
• Qualifies for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 relief program, subject to FCC approval of that provider’s eligibility process
Q: Are there any extra fees?
A: The only “fees” you will see on your bill are charges exceeding the granted amount on your bill. (i.e. taxes, router payments, larger packages that exceed your eligibility)